Pages

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Check our this animation I made to show my Te Reo Maori learning Try to runaway from the shark

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lioyd I like your animation and I go to kawakawa primary school hope you put more stuff on your blog. keep up the good work and go to my bolg http://kpsjamesb.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lioyd my name is Otulea and I go to Kawakawa Primary School I really like your animation about trying to escape the shark. Hope to see more post soon. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lioyd My name is Airim from Kawakawa primary school I really like your animation how you made the shark chase the Maori man what site did you use to make this animation can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lloyd, I am Sameer from Gilberthorpe School and i'm a year 6. This animation is really good I really wanna know how you do that so can you please tell and how you can move the shark is pretty cool this gives me a idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Lloyd, I am Boston from Gilberthorpe School and i'm a year 6. This item is really good I really wanna know how you do that so can you please tell and how you can you move the shark is pretty cool this gives me a idea Of trying to make it in your next post can you teach people to make this cool item Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my name is Eli
    This is the best thing and most awesome thing I've seen someone do on a blog this is the best Hopefully I can play more of things like this by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, we like your games learning Maori. From Mitchel and Koby in room 2 year 3 at Ohaeawai School.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi you made a cool game. By Jack in Ohaeawai School

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi My Name is Max at Ohaeawai School, I really like your animation but I don't understand how you are supposed to run away from the shark? There is also a bit of a glitch when it is presented.
    By Max.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my name is TJ from Gilberthorpe School you have done a awesome job on it. all of the people in your class room is a good kid and they are good I hope I see next time you have a good day at school good bye.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lloyd Its Callum from Gilberthorpe School. Your game is so cool I like to play your game. Well done keep up the great work. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kia ora Lloyd
    I am Jordan from Gilberthorpe School. I think you have done a great job with your animation. Could you please tell me how you made it because I might make one?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kia ora Lloyd

    Kia ora Room 5
    This is Siyona I am from Gilberthorpe school
    I like your game because it is so fun
    Just a question, how do you make those moving games?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.