Pages

Friday, 14 October 2016

This week i have been doing a poem about animals and i had to show assonance.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lloyd, you need to take this down as it is Heaven's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lloyd its Jake from Gilberthorpe School.
    This great but you have copied Heaven or she has copied you so if I was you I would take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa, my name is Amber and I am in Rm 22 at Owairaka District School. I really admire your poem and your description Your interesting actions and questions in this poem is terrific. I think what you should work on is the words so it can be bigger so people can read it more clearly. If you want to comment or take a look at my blog here is the address
    odsamberma.blogspot.co.nz
    Blog ya later Lloyd!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.