Pages

Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Whanau Feud In Tautoro School.

This is my literacy DLO we were learning about suffixes,what they are,what they mean and how they change word meanings. Here is the DLO my friends and I came up with to share our learning. I liked that my group and I were trying our best and I hope this happens again. We were trusted to work unsupervised to get this done. We kept making mistakes, but we persisted. It was fun!




3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora
    Im Chloe.
    IM a year 5 from Gilberthrope School.
    Just cheeking out your blog and this is amazing it sounds like you are very confident.Witch is a good thing anyway good job and blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Nikora here I like the way that you copied family feud but you called it whanau feud and change it to your topic on suffix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my son its mum, i just absolutely love whanau feud, you seem to just keep amazing me each time with ur ability to keep improving ur work and also ur ability to always do better each day. you have alot of potential my son and i see a very bright future ahead for you. i love u my son, great work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.