I am learning to connect my ideas together using different connectives and a variety of sentence beginnings.
To be successful I will start sentences like this
- For example,
- Added to this,
- If … then
- In others words
- Plus
Copy and paste your draft persuasive writing here.
Bullying
By Lloyd
I think that bullies shouldn’t be allowed at Tautoro School.
The first reason why I think bullies should not be allowed at Tautoro School is it against our hoe values No. We are meant to be showing Tikanga,Aroha,Kaitiakitanga,Manaakitanga,
Whakawhanaungatanga,Mana,Wairua,Kaha,And Tumaia.
The second reason why I think bullying shouldn’t be allowed at Tautoro School is bullying stops children from learning. So if they make us stop learning then we will go down grades and that will suck.
Another reason is so the juniors don’t get hurt and scared. That's why we have to be brave and step up.
In summary i think
My next learning steps are:
To use the correct structure for persuasive writing
Learn to use emotive language
Plan more supporting detail
Use great connectives.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.