Great to see this posted Lloyd. You have a good understanding of this strategy. I think more people would enjoy this if you had recorded your voice over it. Keep up the good work.
Hi Lloyd, it's Royston from Ohaeawai Primary in room 7. I like what you have done but I really think that you could write lots more about what you are doing and what your class was doing it for. Come check my blog on http://osroystong.blogspot.co.nz/
Great to see this posted Lloyd. You have a good understanding of this strategy. I think more people would enjoy this if you had recorded your voice over it. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHi Lloyd, it's Royston from Ohaeawai Primary in room 7. I like what you have done but I really think that you could write lots more about what you are doing and what your class was doing it for. Come check my blog on http://osroystong.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDelete