Hi my name is Tom and I am from St Patricks School. I really like your slideshow on Anzac day you guys did a great job and I think that the rest of the class will like it too, great job.
Kia ora Lloyd, my name is Lexie and I am from St Patrick's school. I really like the way you have lots of information, but maybe next time you could add a different font to make it easy for people to read. I also like the topic your slideshow was about speaking of your topic it reminds me of what did with my Anzac poem.
Kia Ora Lloyd, I really loved your slideshow. It had a lot of information and very cool background photos. I wish we did our presentation for the WWI activities but sadly we didn't. Very good job but maybe next time Revise and edit because you missed some punctuation. Sincerely: Mackissah
Hey Lloyd, My name is Lofa I'm from St patricks school in Greymouth and I'm a year 8. You have done a really good job on doing your ANZAC slide show, I like the way you layed it all out and all the awesome facts you have.
Maybe next time you could check your punctuation and in my own opinion it kinda looks like some of your facts were copied and pasted.
Hi Lloyd, I really like the way you included lots of interesting facts about ANZAC day. I also like the way you included some small facts at the end. Maybe next time you could try to use your own words because it looked like a lot of your information was copied and pasted.
Ni hao Lloyd, Love the slideshow, great facts, great grammar, great formation of slides. great photos and colour choice. Maybe look if you have copied and pasted. Thanks, Ciaran.
Hi my name is Tom and I am from St Patricks School. I really like your slideshow on Anzac day you guys did a great job and I think that the rest of the class will like it too, great job.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Lloyd, my name is Lexie and I am from St Patrick's school. I really like the way you have lots of information, but maybe next time you could add a different font to make it easy for people to read. I also like the topic your slideshow was about speaking of your topic it reminds me of what did with my Anzac poem.
ReplyDeleteKia Ora Lloyd, I really loved your slideshow. It had a lot of information and very cool background photos. I wish we did our presentation for the WWI activities but sadly we didn't. Very good job but maybe next time Revise and edit because you missed some punctuation.
ReplyDeleteSincerely: Mackissah
Hey Lloyd, My name is Lofa I'm from St patricks school in Greymouth and I'm a year 8. You have done a really good job on doing your ANZAC slide show, I like the way you layed it all out and all the awesome facts you have.
ReplyDeleteMaybe next time you could check your punctuation and in my own opinion it kinda looks like some of your facts were copied and pasted.
Sincerely: Lofa
Hi Lloyd,
ReplyDeleteI really like the way you included lots of interesting facts about ANZAC day. I also like the way you included some small facts at the end. Maybe next time you could try to use your own words because it looked like a lot of your information was copied and pasted.
From Libby
Ni hao Lloyd, Love the slideshow, great facts, great grammar, great formation of slides. great photos and colour choice. Maybe look if you have copied and pasted.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Ciaran.